About This File
With this modification you can add any custom page on your board with header and footer from skin board but body will be any you want. Fully HTML and BBCode are allowed.
- Fully HTML and BBCode formating,
- Choose which groups can read specific page,
- Simply changing active status - click on red cross to enable page or click on green 'bird' to disable page,
- Showing date added and updated,
- Delete one or ALL pages in one simple step,
- Allow/disallow to see pages list,
- metatags for each page.
Changes from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1:
- fixed HTML parsing,
- fixed some lang bits,
- added sort ability.
Changes from 1.0.1 to 1.2.0:
- added new function to allow/disallow to see pages list,
- added new function to save & reload page,
- added keywords and description for each page,
- fixed page title.
Changes from 1.2.0 to 2.0.0:
- cleaned the code,
- added .js support,
- added full FURL templates,
- added pages cache,
- added new feature to show link to the page in the top menu in header.
Changes from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1:
- upgrade to work with IP.Board 3.3.x.
Changes from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2:
- fix error related to the empty pages cache.
Changes from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3:
- upgrade to work with IP.Board 3.4.x,
- updated the code,
- added error numbers.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Fix ACP image link broken, - Removed "Powered By" on front end, - Fix the update check link, - Added feature to search in page content, - Added pages to Quick Navigation popup.