Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nick*:pew pew 
IP / Steam ID*:STEAM_0:1:520687315
Admin banujący:  not sure who
Data i godzina otrzymania bana*: 14.04.2023 23:18
Runda:
Serwer*:[Only DD2 #1] [LOSOWANIE sVIPa | sVIP 22-8 | SKINY | RANGI 
Powód: resp so 1:30
Link do demka*: couldn’t find Demo as I was kicked. I supposed u save demos on it server?
Wycinek z konsoli*:
Krótki opis sytuacji*

First of all hello guys,

sorry I don’t speak polish but I  hope English would be fine as well.

So I play on it server for few months and I think it’s really cool. The problem is I got kicked twice today for no reason. First kick was about 30 min. before and then was a second one( approx. 23:16-23:18 I think). The reason was, as far as I can understand it, resp only till 1:30. The problem is, I got kicked during getting c4. Our plant was on respawn for some reason🤷‍♂️ The problem is I was just playing my game and wanted to get C4( and I got it but got banned), I killed two guys who were saving it and wanted to go to my teammates but got kicked. 
That’s the thing that I don’t get. Why did I got kicked for just taking a c4? Was it some admin that I killed or what’s the problem.

I don’t really care about kick but it happend twice in like 30 min. for no reason and it’s just not cool as we all try to have some fun playing this game.

I couldn’t find my demo in csstrike folder in steam, r u saving demos on ur servers or should one always write a demo himself?

So only reason why I’m writing it here is just because I think it’s unfair to get kicked for just taking a c4 from resp.

In any case peace and shoutout to all! 
Regards pew pew

*pola zaznaczone gwiazdką, są to pola obowiązkowe do wypełnienia

Edytowane przez pew pew

To nie jest dział skarg, jeśli czujesz, że admin nie miał racji skargę możesz napisać w tym dziale -> https://csowicze.pl/forum/1245-skargi-na-adminagracza/

temat_zamkniety2_csowicze2021.png

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie